Freitag, April 27, 2007

vox edit experience - frustration

backup:
Using debian sid on one of my PC's I'm aware that the system may crash. This is the unstable release of the debian project. Normally I don't do any important work on this system. Normally the system dosn't crash also. But today it crashed as I was writing a longer blogg entry. That is not a problem related to vox. But as it is not possible to do a short save of a backup with vox, I didn't save. And this is a problem of vox.

opera
Using opera to edit a post on vox is not a good idea. As you sign in, you will receive some CSS errors. The login is possible and you are able to write a post. What didnt't work is the spell correction. And this is something I definitely need.

If you press the space bar after the first word, the cursor jumps back to the begin of the line. Jumping to the end of line is not possible. In the editor window no automatic line breaks are done. The line goes on and on . If you look what you've written in the last section you need to scroll.

[moved from vox]

Keine Kommentare: