Montag, August 06, 2007

optimise firefox useage

del.icio.us
Starting to optimise my bookmark usage with del.icio.us I find my self more and more using firefox instead opera. The reason for this is the del.icio.us Bookmarks extension for firefox. Use this instead of the one you could install during the del.icio.us registration. This makes the del.icio.us usage so much easier. There is nothing comparable for opera (del.icio.us Opera Buttons).

search
One feature I used in opera a lot is the address field search. I didn't know this works in firefox too. Like in opera you right click into the search field and choose Add a Keyword for this Search.... This will add it to your bookmarks and you are able to edit the entry like any other bookmark - as it is only a bookmark. Please find a detailed description in the mozillaZine.

Keine Kommentare: