Montag, August 06, 2007

download google video onto my palm

I started to watch Inbox Zero on my PC. Stopped it as I didn't like to watch this 58 minutes inside. But how do I get this google video onto my palm to watch it in the park?
I found a description about linux tools and a d.i.y description.

As I was in a hurry, I followed the diy instructions.

  • went to the google video page

  • pressed the download Windows/Mac button

  • this revealed the link to the gvp file I downloaded

  • used wget to download the url inside


The url was to long to be used as the filename on my windows notebook. Therefore I used -O to name the output file myself.

The size of the downloaded video is 480x360.

In the suggestion area of this google video side lists a lot of educational videos. This looks like to be worth investigating.

Keine Kommentare: